How Does It Work?
How does Plasma Treatment work?
Plasma/fibroblast treatment offers you an innovative skin-lifting technique which provides similar results to surgery without bleed, danger or over lifting results. (The needle does not touch the skin).
During the procedure your skin is treated with the plasma device. It creates a painless electric arc, a plasma flash, between the tip of the pen and your skin by using natural gasses the skin emits and the voltage in the air.
The ionized gas, or plasma, delivers heat into the dermis layer (under the outer layer, activating fibroblasts. This inflammatory response, whilst repairing cells, causes the skin tissue to retract, shrink and tighten by stimulating natural collagen. Collagen gives your skin strength and elastin allows stretched or contracted skin to pull back into shape.
A gentle treatment which results in smoother, younger, rejuvenated skin.
After the Treatment
What can I expect after the treatment?
Effects can be observed immediately after treatment but the final result will be seen after 12weeks.
The number of treatments may vary depending on the area, skin laxity, and sought after result. If more than usual amounts of treatments are needed, they will be spaced out between 8 weeks.
The effects should last as long as a regular surgery and just like it, they are not entirely permanent since aging doesn’t stop after the treatment.
Lifestyle factors can prevent the results from lasting as long as possible. Such factors can be smoking, alcohol consumption, and prolonged sun exposure.
What to Treat
What can be treated with Plasma?
IS IT FOR ME?
What makes me an ideal candidate for Fibroblasting?
This checklist will help you decide whether Fibroblast is for you:
- I am in good health, with no pre-existing conditions.
- The area I want to treat is not inflamed.
- I am not prone to Keloid scars.
- I don’t have diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues.
- I don’t have a sunburn/tan.
- I don’t have a history of cold sores but if so, will prepare with Lysine and Valtrex as necessary.
- I don’t have Eczema
- I don’t have risk of Hyperpigmentation (dark spots) or Hypopigmentation (light spots).
- Keloid scarring
- I don’t have a pacemaker.
- I am not pregnant or nursing.
- I have removed any eyelash extensions before treating my eyes.
A healthy client with well hydrated skin, with no allergy, or hypersensitivity and skin colour between Fitzpatrick I-III.
For those who want to add a beautiful made up look to go with your new youthful skin, click here.
We also offer scalp-micropigmentation for thinning areas of the scalp. Click here for more info.
What Are The Prices?
Prices are from:
How To Prepare?
Taking you through the process
Day of Treatment
- Do not wear make-up on the treated area.
- You can take an antihistamine 30 minutes prior to the treatment.
- Anaesthetic will be applied 30 minutes prior to treatment.
- The session begins on clean, numb skin by making multiple carbon dots with the fibroblast tip, spaced closely together.
- You may feel some discomfort due to heat in the area.
- Depending on the size of the area, the treatment will take between 10 and 40 minutes.
- Immediately after the treatment, the area can be red and mildly swollen with small carbon crusts.
- You may experience a sensation similar to a sunburn.
- The swelling may intensify over the following hours, especially if eyes are treated, and can continue for 2-3 days.
- You can continue to take antihistamines for 2-3 days after the treatment to reduce the swelling.
- The carbon crusts will lift within 5-12 days depending on the individual and the area.
- Results improve over the course of the following 8 weeks.
- In the week following treatment or until the area is fully healed, exfoliating wash and cleanser should not be used.
- Opt out for a pH-balanced soap and avoid rubbing the area.